Counselors are available before school and during lunch on a daily basis.
| Before School
||Mr. Justin Harrison
|Mr. Justin Harrison
||Ms. Renee Tucker
|Ms. Renee Tucker
||Ms. Maggie Brown
|Ms. Donna Mitchell
|| Ms. Shatarra Brown
|Ms. Shatarra Brown
|| Ms. Monica Crenshaw
|Ms. Monica Crenshaw
Who is my Counselor?
Mrs. Brown: Students with last names A - HAL
Miss Crenshaw: Students with last names Ham - Pat
Mr: Harrison: Students with last names Pau - Z
Fee Waiver Application Process
- Students will pick up blank fee waiver application at the Counselors’ Corner.
- Students will return completed fee waiver application to the Counselors’ Corner.
- Students will return to the Counselors’ Corner the following week to pick up fee waiver or their notice of denial.
- Students may sign up for additional fee waivers at Counselors’ Corner.
Certificate of Enrollment and ADAP Certificate Process
- Students will fill out a request at the Counselors’ Corner.
- Students will return to the Counselors’ Corner the following week to pick up Certificate of Enrollment and ADAP Certificate.
- The first Certificate of Enrollment and ADAP Certificate is free but students must pay a fee of $5 for each additional one printed.
College Visitation Form Process
- Student must take a copy of the “College Visitation Certification” Form with them on their college visit. This may be picked up from Counselors’ Corner or printed from the CCHS Guidance website.
- Students will visit college and have college representative complete the form before leaving the campus.
- Students will turn in completed form to attendance clerk. After form is turned in, the clerk will change the unexcused absence to a “college visit”.
Senior College Visitation Form: Criteria, Certification of Visit
Scholarship Application Process
- Scholarship applications are available on the CCHS Guidance website. The website is continually updated as new information is received.
- Students must follow directions outlined on each scholarship posted.
Credit Recovery Process
- Students will complete “Credit Recovery Registration” form at Counselors’ Corner.
- Students will report to Credit Recovery labs on assigned days.
Voter Registration Information is also available at Counselors' Corner